I have been providing counseling to individuals, families, and couples since 2009. I received my Master’s Degree in Social Work from Portland State University and I am Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker as well as certified as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC I).
My training and skills include a blend of attachment theory, compassion-focused therapy, non-violent communication, and cognitive behavioral therapy.
I provide counseling to those who:
- Want to find better ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Are dealing with low self-worth, perfectionism, or self-criticism
- Are experiencing challenges with personal or professional relationships
- Have experienced a life change and want to clarify how to handle it
- Want to improve relationships with family members or other loved ones
- Are wanting to cut back or stop use of alcohol or drugs